Tuesday, July 17, 2007

New lens...and a "studio"!!

Well as you can see, I have been a slacker in the bloggin department!! But I have good reason (besides my normal hectic schedule)...I bought a new lens and have been busy playing with my new toy!!

I bought the Tamron AF 28-75mm F/2.8 XR Di LD Aspherical (IF) lens!! Yeah that's a mouthful...and if you want to know what all that stands for or read about this lens look here !! I got a great deal on it and so far am quite impressed with the results! It has even given me the motivation to FINALLY finish cleaning out my daughters "playroom" and get my makeshift "studio" setup (pictures of that to come later)!! I never thought a little ol' lens could do that!:)

I used it for some modeling photos last week and was very pleased with the results! Here are a few of my favorite shots from that session with this new lens! All of these gorgeous sets were designed by my good friend Rhonda of HIPCHICK boutique!



4 comments:

My Trendy Tykes said...

You big slacker!! hee hee
You have good reasons though. Sometimes I wish I could stay away from this computer. It just sucks me back in though.

Congrats on your new lens and upcoming Studio!!

The photos are beautiful!

Linda

Libby Brady said...

Sweet pictures! I love your jewelry.. I must get some for Sage :) Thanks for my comment - I really appreciate it!

TheCatLord said...

hello jessica! i followed your blog from sac forums(hope you don't mind).
i have the same lens, for about 9 months now and it rarely leaves my camera. i love it!
i also see you have audrey woulard and skye hardwick in your faves list. they are mine too! and becca(studio thirty-one)is a dear friend of mine- you have great taste!! looking forward to seeing more of your work!

Anonymous said...

Jess,
I LOVE your BLOG girly!!! Thanks sooo much for the beautiful pics too, you are such a talent!! :)

rhonda