Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Summer Survival....




If you are anything like us, then you have a busy summer!! With the warm sunny weather and no school comes lots of activities, summer camps and outdoor fun!

My daughter will be starting swimming lessons next week and I've been busy searching for products for her delicate curly hair! I did finally find a great product line called Sunsorials by Biolage, check it out HERE if you are interested.

But while searching for something for my daughter's wild & unruly hair, I came across these fun little survival kits. They are geared towards tweens & teens who participate in sports and extra-curricular activities, and I think they are the coolest thing! They have different little bags that come with everything you could need for whatever sport/activity your daughter partcipates in. The little pouch included items like hair clips/ties, deodorant, anti-bacterial gel, a brush, lip balm, sunscreen and even tissues.

These would be great to throw in their bag for those times you forget something or they have a beauty emergency, you can check out all of their products here: Chicz On The Go!

No comments: