Thursday, September 18, 2008

Finally back...

I've really neglected this blog the last few months:(! I am finally starting to get back into the ebay groove. Summer took a toll on me, my house and my business! I'm slowly getting everything organized and back into the school drop off/pick up routine again! Next summer I will make a HUGE effort to not schedule so many activities, we had a lot of fun, but were never home!!! We went from one activity to the next...all summer long!!!

Anyway, Wisterialane is having a fun BOOK launch...we each got together with another designer to collaborate on a design inspired by our favorite books! Come take a look at all the fabulous items!! Here are mine!!

Misty of Lilly*Anna*kids made this adorable hat & I made matching jewels...


Rainbow Fish inspired earrings!


Guess How much I Love You Inspired pendant...

2 comments:

Holly Stocke said...

Cute, cute, cute!!! Post more!!! I always pop in to see what you've been up to. :-)

Anonymous said...

Hi Jessica...Sooooo nice to hear from you! I hope all is well and that little Jaden is loving school. Missing you, too! Hugs, Linda