Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Me and My Teddy Bear....



My daughter Jaden has a teddy bear that she has had for a few years now, it's official name is Jasmine (after her favorite Princess) but we all just call it teddy around here! The poor thing looks so sad and scraggly now...but Jaden doesn't seem to notice, she loves it unconditionally:)!

She has carried teddy around everywhere, wherever she goes, teddy goes! The bear goes shopping with us, to the park, to her Grandparents house, the movies, out to dinner and it even goes on vacation with us... you name it and teddy is right there!! LOL!

So as Jaden get's older I notice teddy has been slowly fading from our outings & sometimes sits untouched for a few days... and it is a sad reminder that my little girl is growing up:(! So my newest necklace is for my sweet daughter and her beloved teddy!



Come check out all the Teddy Bears on Wisteria Lane!!

4 comments:

My Trendy Tykes said...

That is too cute!

Linda

mylittlefairytales said...

Adorable Jessica! And this sweet blog truly brought tears to my eye. Let all our girls hold onto those teddies (and their boutique teddy gear:))as long as possible!! Hugs, Cammie

Wendy said...

just stopping by to say hello! I love your photos
xoxo
Wendy

Christine said...

What a sweet photo of Jaden. I love your insight. Emma has a stuffed doggy, and she doesn't take him out with her, but she has to have him whenever she is resting. He's tattered and old, and loved so much. You have to love the innocence of a child.