Saturday, June 23, 2007

WHEW!!

Well, I have spent my whole day working on this blog, it seems fairly easy, just takes a lot of time deciding where to put things! I wanted to create a photography blog and a jewelry blog but decided I would just combine them to make it easier (on me)! So now I guess the trick will be trying to keep it updated!:) LOL!

So for my first post, a few pics from my friends daughter Miss K's birthday party last weekend! Jaden was excited to go to Build A Bear with her friend! All the girls had a wonderful time building their animals and choosing the clothes! Thanks Rachel for inviting us!

The lighting at the mall was very difficult (for me) to work with, I had to keep switching from manual to AV mode because I just couldnt get the exposure correct with all the weird lighting conditions! Anyway these were a few of my favorite shots!





5 comments:

  said...

Great pictures Jess! Congrats on your new blog! Looks good! I will add you to mine.
Mary

mylittlefairytales said...

Love it Jess!! -cammie

Wendy said...

woo hoo Jess- welcome to the bloggers world.

love your photos!
xoxo
Wendy

Christine said...

Welocme to the blogosphere! Awesome photos as always!

amelia said...

Great pictures!!

Amelia