Sunday, August 26, 2007

Back to School 2007!

Man, I am such a blog slacker!! I am going to have to commit to making at least one post a week!

Anyway, the kids went back to school last week! Yippee!! This is an exciting year for us, this is the ONLY yr my kids will ever be in the same school together, plus with her in Kindergarten and this his last yr of Elem. in 5th, I know it is going to be a year full of exciting things!! Jaden really enjoyed her first week and is excited each morning to go. And Tristan is happy he got the teacher he wanted, was chosen as a patrol, and was will get to play the xylophone in the chorus!

So seems they are off to a great start! Here's a few pics!


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awwww, congrats on Jaden's first day of Kindergarten. I can't believe how big both of your babies are getting! Jamie starts Kindergarten on Sept. 6th, so the big day is coming soon.

My Trendy Tykes said...

They look adorable! Glad their first days were great!

Linda