Tuesday, August 28, 2007

We're officially JINXED!

Yep, I said it...we are jinxed! I dont know why but our bad luck never seems to end around our house! This week it's all about the cars...Gary's car, the lovely chameleon beauty:) that is pictured below, has been having some issues and after a bunch of expensive repairs we ended up finding out the engine is ruined, so we need a new one!!




So, as if that news is not bad enough there was still more to come! Gary used my car and parked it where his car is normally parked in our yard, and a tree fell and smashed it!! Seriously! It figures that during that last year and half that we've lived here, not a scratch on his car but as soon as my car is in that spot this happens! Too bad it wasnt his car, then we would have no problems!!:) So now we are carless at the moment, well I did get a rental, but I'm hoping for good news from the insurance company!

**!!**If you are a Toyota lover plase be cautioned, the following images may be disturbing or hazardous to your health!**!!**

LOL!!! Just kidding, here's my Toyota!



2 comments:

My Trendy Tykes said...

Oh no! That stinks....I hope it is all fixed soon.

Linda

mylittlefairytales said...

Jess, that is such bad luck! I hope your luck changes and you win Christine's prize!!
-cammie