Friday, February 29, 2008

Leap day......



Wow, can you believe Febuary is already over? Where has the time gone? The days and weeks just seem to blur together! And yeah, I know leap day is not a holiday but it sure is a good day for sales...you know all the retailers have to find a way to get you to come spend money some how!!!

Well I took adavantage of one of those deals today, and bought some new furniture! I have been browsing the furniture stores for a few months now and have been patiently waiting for the right deal to come along!! Let's just say I have had my eye on this set for a while, even went to sit on it and check it out a few times with my fave shopping partner (my cousin Tanya!) LOL!

I was so excited to see that it went on sale today, plus I received a good coupon in the mail to use with during the sale, so I saved a LOT of money!! I bought the couch & loveseat shown below for a steal!! What'cha think?

2 comments:

Annette said...

I LOVE it Jess!!!! Tell me that's an ad picture and not your house!!!

Jessica said...

Yeah, it's the ad, I wish my house was that neat!! LOL!!