Monday, March 3, 2008

I have the shopping bug....

OK, so yeah, this blog is suppose to be about jewels, but I havent been making as many new designs as I should be, just been so wrapped up with some other projects. BUT I have been spending a lot of time at the computer, which is located in my bedroom. And well, I just bought the new livingroom set and now I feel like redoing the whole house!! I'm sick of looking at my comforter (that I've had forever!) LOL! But since redecorating the whole house is not an option, I decided to redo my bed today!

So I went shopping and bought this cool new comforter, nothing fancy, it was actually really inexpensive...but I think it is way cool!! I bought everything shown here (expect my small pillow has a black bow)! I love hot pink & black together, it rocks!

5 comments:

Bumble Bee Designs said...

wow Jess that really is stunning!!! I love it you have great taste.

It's so much fun to redecorate but once you start it is addictive! :)

Pietrina

Holly Stocke said...

OMG it matches your blog! lol! That is so stylin' and super spicy for the bedroom! oo-la-la!
Hol

Jessica said...

LOL, yeah I guess I didnt even realize it matched!! I love all of the popular black & white prints!!

Unknown said...

Hey Jessica,
I love your bedspread!!! Where did you get it from? You have such great style.

Unknown said...

I love your bedroom set, I've looked all over the web and can't find it. Could you please tell me where you found it? Thank you for your time!