Friday, March 14, 2008

Finding the Ultimate Princess Suitcase.....

So about two years ago while out shopping I came across the cutest little purse, made by Kathy Van Zeeland...I instantly feel in love and have been a loyal customer ever since! Her designs are so cute & chic and I find myself buying way to many of her purses because I can't just choose one.


So a few months ago I realized my 5 yr old daughter would need a larger sized suitcase since she is getting older/bigger. So that began my search for the ultimate princess luggage. I found lots of cutesy character stuff and colored sets in all shades of pink, purples, reds and blues...but nothing that was MADE for a princess! Until one day I thought to check Kathy VZ's site and I finally found a set I loved, it was the ultimate princess set, The My Mink Collection...so I tried to buy one, they were sold out, come to find out, they were sold out EVERYWHERE...this collection is HARD to find!!! I have searched and searched online and in almost every store in the area and had no luck!


That was until about a week ago, everyone knows I have been on the hunt for this luggage and it was spotted, I was called and in record time I made it down to the store to buy this suitcase that has been my obsession since Jan, LOL! So here it is, my idea of the ultimate fashionable, girly, chic and fit for a princess suitcase......


Yes, I know, I know, its black & white...I have a thing for b&w these days, LOL! But this picture does it no justice at all, the exterior with the little white crowns is adorable and the best part is the lining on the inside is hot pink!! What more could a girl ask for?


3 comments:

Felicitys*Flair said...

Jess thats darling! I love it!
So glad you were able to find it for sweet jaden!!!

jenn

Wendy said...

oh that is just adorable.!! wtg on your find

xoxo

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.